2017年2月28日火曜日

Introduction



Our restaurant started at the Watford Old Market in 2012. 
We had a stall, which wasn’t ideal but at least it was our own bit of space. Not only would it be good for publicity purposes but I could also do some local market research whilst running the stall. It’s like having a pilot store. You could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. That idea really thrilled me.



And by 2014 we had the restaurant up and running.
So, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to all our customers and to everybody who gave us their support.


Who would ever have thought that I would become a chef in the UK?
About 20 years ago, after only being in the country for a year and a half, my focus of attention was on the UK’s food culture. I had heard that the dishes were often bland and somewhat tasteless, but what I actually found out was that every kind of “family food” was actually quite delicious.
This meant that food culture would ultimately change for the better. And since then, I have seen a marked improvement, a real change for the better.

And at present I am involved in the food industry as a restaurant chef. Such happiness and joy made possible by food. What is more, is that I can interact with loads of customers, learn their feedback and see the result of good cooking: A broad smile on everybody’s face.

Food of every kind attracts my interest and triggers my hunger for knowledge. And the happiness I have received through food is happiness complete.

I will share these experiences with you and offer you some outstanding recipes through the course of this blog.
What really makes me happy is when people truly understand that food doesn’t just satisfy your hunger but is, in fact, the most important thing in creating real happiness and joy in ordinary, every-day life.